PhotosetGetList Only Returning Public Sets

Jun 19, 2008 at 2:43 PM

flickr.PhotosetsGetList(user.UserId);

I am currently working on a web based application that utilizes the FlickrNet project. My application can successfully access Flickr accounts and return public photosets. Based on the API docs I thought an Auth Level of Read would return both public and private photosets from a user account.  Currently, I can only return public photosets using the PhotosetGetList(<userid>) method.  As soon as I change a photoset's permission to private (Friends/Family,etc) it is removed from the photoset collection.  Changing the photoset permission to public in Flickr returns the photoset to the photoset collection.  Changing the AuthLevel to write has no effect.

For the application I am working on it would be nice to return all photosets (public and private) for the user instead of requiring the user to make the photosets permission public.

What changes can I make to allow both public and private photosets to be returned?  Is there a method better suited to my needs?

Coordinator
Jun 23, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Edited Jun 23, 2008 at 11:22 AM
If you have set AuthToken to the authentication token the it should be working as you expect:

Flickr f = new Flickr(ApiKey, SharedSecret, AuthToken);
// or set the property
f.AuthToken = AuthToken;
Photosets photosets = f.PhotosetsGetList();

Note, if you have successfully authenticated then it will default to returning the photosets of that user.

Jun 24, 2008 at 5:30 AM
Edited Jun 24, 2008 at 5:31 AM
Thanks it was not providing the Auth.Token.