Discussions under User Forum

Large memory usage, even with UploadPictureAsync

first post: taskr wrote: Hi, I am trying to upload a video using the FlickrNet API. I both ...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Please go to https://github.com/samjudson/flickr-net to log any new...

Invalid Character Exception with flickr.people.getInfo

first post: Gromhelm wrote: First of all, the FlickrNet Project is great! I really love it. I ...

latest post: samjudson wrote: I've moved the discussion over here: https://github.com/samjudson/f...

Calculate Authenticated url for private flickr.photosets.getPhotos

first post: mvandeneijnde wrote: Hello, I want to create a simple webservice where people can ente...

latest post: samjudson wrote: To perform authentication you need to be redirected to the Flickr w...

Occasional "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."-Error

first post: Gromhelm wrote: First, thanks for the great FlickrNet work. I found this Library ve...

latest post: Gromhelm wrote: Hi Sam, this totally makes sense. It also explains, why I WebExcep...

answered by: samjudson wrote: No, WebException.Response is often null. It would only be not null ...

Why I cannot find the FlickrManager Method!

first post: bissius wrote: I'm trying to add the flickr upload funcionality to a web site. Bu...

latest post: bissius wrote: Thanks a lot Sam ^Fabrizio

wait upload image successfull

first post: minhmit wrote: Hello! First! I'm sorry, i'm not good eng I used flicker .net t...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Obviously sounds like an issue with Godaddy to me, or a network tim...

HTTPS issue - Error Code 0403

first post: JohanPipet wrote: Hi there, after flickr have been switched this weekend fully on ht...

latest post: JohanPipet wrote: Great! Thank You, Sam! It works! After download last version as of ...

Does anyone can help me?

first post: akoklu wrote: DataBinding: 'FlickrNet.Photo' does not contain a property with the...

latest post: samjudson wrote: NuGet is a simple and easy way of getting the latest version of man...

The remote server returned an error: (402) Payment Required

first post: alanmac wrote: Is anybody getting this error over the last couple of days? I know ...

latest post: alanmac wrote: Resolved now thanks Sam, that was the issue. Best, Alan

Catching System.Net.WebException: (502) Bad Gateway.

first post: Gromhelm wrote: Hi there, first of all, I love the FlickrNet Library. It is straig...

latest post: Gromhelm wrote: Hm, this did not work.. I still get the error 502 and my program ab...