Discussions under Project Management Forum

Large memory usage, even with UploadPictureAsync

first post: taskr wrote: Hi, I am trying to upload a video using the FlickrNet API. I both ...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Please go to https://github.com/samjudson/flickr-net to log any new...

Calculate Authenticated url for private flickr.photosets.getPhotos

first post: mvandeneijnde wrote: Hello, I want to create a simple webservice where people can ente...

latest post: samjudson wrote: To perform authentication you need to be redirected to the Flickr w...

wait upload image successfull

first post: minhmit wrote: Hello! First! I'm sorry, i'm not good eng I used flicker .net t...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Obviously sounds like an issue with Godaddy to me, or a network tim...

HTTPS issue - Error Code 0403

first post: JohanPipet wrote: Hi there, after flickr have been switched this weekend fully on ht...

latest post: JohanPipet wrote: Great! Thank You, Sam! It works! After download last version as of ...

Does anyone can help me?

first post: akoklu wrote: DataBinding: 'FlickrNet.Photo' does not contain a property with the...

latest post: samjudson wrote: NuGet is a simple and easy way of getting the latest version of man...

Bypass Flickr Authorization Page

first post: mudasserhassan wrote: I am uploading photos to Flickr. Its working perfect. But for every...

latest post: samjudson wrote: No, I mean the OAuthAccessToken returned by OAuthGetAccessToken. T...

UPLOADPICTURE ERROR Invalid auth token (98)

first post: xarrate wrote: HI EVERYONE! I am trying to upload a picture to my flickr account...

latest post: xarrate wrote: Thank you very much Sam!! It worked!! :) Alvaro Real

Flickr.PhotosSearch throwing an exception (input string not in correct format) in C#

first post: sportsfreak wrote: Hello, I am running my code on a Windows 7 64-bit machine, Visua...

latest post: sportsfreak wrote: Thank you so much for your help. This worked out well. Appreciate ...

answered by: samjudson wrote: Setting the "Extras" property tells Flickr which extra data it shou...

OAuth Exception occurred: token_rejected

first post: dharmeshsolanki wrote: Hello All, I am using FlickrNet library as per the samples given....

latest post: samjudson wrote: Looks like its a problem with the Flickr API in general: https://w...

PhotosetsCreate doesn't work

first post: daocuong11 wrote: I wanna create a new Photoset in my code: Flickr flickr = new Flick...

latest post: samjudson wrote: You haven't set the OAuthToken and OAuthTokenSecret properties. You...