Invalid Signature (96) Error Message

Topics: Developer Forum
Apr 18, 2007 at 1:37 AM
I'm trying to run the example C# app and when it calls flickr.AuthGetFrob(), I get the above error. Anyone have any ideas what causes this? I have my api key and secret in the correct textboxes on the form and if I step through the code the flickr object is being created correctly with my key/secret.

Apr 18, 2007 at 5:00 AM
Nevermind...I've got my original issue sorted and am authenticating and retrieving a token fine. However, when I call the uploadpicture method, it doesn't work, just returns a null photoid. Any ideas?

Rifleman wrote:
I'm trying to run the example C# app and when it calls flickr.AuthGetFrob(), I get the above error. Anyone have any ideas what causes this? I have my api key and secret in the correct textboxes on the form and if I step through the code the flickr object is being created correctly with my key/secret.

Coordinator
Apr 18, 2007 at 8:44 AM

Rifleman wrote:
Nevermind...I've got my original issue sorted and am authenticating and retrieving a token fine. However, when I call the uploadpicture method, it doesn't work, just returns a null photoid. Any ideas?

No idea at all, it works fine on my PC ?