PhotosetsGetPhotos(photosetId, pageNumber, photosPerPage)

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Nov 7, 2008 at 2:12 AM

Really appreciate the work on the API.  I am an amateur programmer and have run into trouble using the PhotosetsGetPhotos().  The library shows ~8 overload methods including up to 5 paramaters.  The dll only shows four methods including (photosetID, searchExtras, privacy) and does not allow for (pageNumber, photosPerPage) paramaters.

I would like to show 20 photos at a time and it seems the easiest way to do so would be by using the (pageNumber & photosPerPage) paramaters?  Is this possible?  If not, would the best alternative be to loop through the array of photos and build each collection(of the 20 photos) manually?

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2008 at 9:34 AM
I'm very behind on compiling the latest source code into a release DLL, for which I'm sorry.

I had planned to do this today actually, but I've just had an error with the Subversion support, so am waiting to get that sorted before proceeding.

You can download a copy of the latest source code and use that, if that's any help?

Sam
Nov 8, 2008 at 2:12 AM
So sorry.  I just noticed that I was using an old DLL.  Began my project with your example website.  Never updated the DLL.  Working now.

This API rocks.  Thanks!