Get photos of a specific url for WP7

Jul 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Hi, 

I'm new in WP7, so forgive me if I asked something easy, or strange!! :D

I want show the pictures in the specific page in Flickr. I mean I know the user, and I don't want to change the user. I just want to get all the pictures from a user. That's it!!

If there is a kind of hello world!! application that would be help as well!! I couldn't find an easy application.

I really appreciate in advance.

Amir  

Coordinator
Jul 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

PeoplGetPublicPhotos (or PeopleGetPhotos to get the photos of the authenticated user) can be used to get all the photos for a particular user. 

Or you can use PhotosSearch for more fine controlled searching, and specify the UserId.

Check out the http://flickrnetsamples.codeplex.com/ web site for sample applications. If there is anything missing over there then let me know.

Sam

Jul 24, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Edited Jul 24, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Since I don't know how I can work with Action as a parameter, I couldn't test my code, but I'll let you know if I can manage to run the code!!

Unfortunately  I never use Delegate before, and it's quite complicated for me, and I couldn't find a good sample as well!!

Amir

Coordinator
Jul 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Well hopefully the fully working sample WP7 app in the sample project is of some help for you.

Sam

Jul 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM

It worked, Thanks Sam.

It was my bad, I didn't pay attention to your link!! I thought I saw the link that you gave me!! :D

Thank you again.

Amir