Get photos of a specific url for WP7

Jul 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I'm new in WP7, so forgive me if I asked something easy, or strange!! :D

I want show the pictures in the specific page in Flickr. I mean I know the user, and I don't want to change the user. I just want to get all the pictures from a user. That's it!!

If there is a kind of hello world!! application that would be help as well!! I couldn't find an easy application.

I really appreciate in advance.

Jul 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

PeoplGetPublicPhotos (or PeopleGetPhotos to get the photos of the authenticated user) can be used to get all the photos for a particular user. 

Or you can use PhotosSearch for more fine controlled searching, and specify the UserId.

Check out the web site for sample applications. If there is anything missing over there then let me know.

Jul 24, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Edited Jul 24, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Since I don't know how I can work with Action as a parameter, I couldn't test my code, but I'll let you know if I can manage to run the code!!

Unfortunately  I never use Delegate before, and it's quite complicated for me, and I couldn't find a good sample as well!!

Jul 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Well hopefully the fully working sample WP7 app in the sample project is of some help for you.

Jul 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM

It worked, Thanks Sam.

It was my bad, I didn't pay attention to your link!! I thought I saw the link that you gave me!! :D

Thank you again.