add photo other than photoset

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Feb 7, 2011 at 4:22 AM

Hi Sam

As you say that we cannot directly upload photos to photoset  first we have to upload to photstream and from there we add to photoset. is there any other support from flickr that we can directly add our photo to the album as i do not want to first upload to photosteam and after that add to photoset.. i directly want to add our photo to a album that flickr support... is there any help is given in the fllickr

actually my requirement  is that i want to add photo directly to the album or any thing but other that photoset and photostream (as we cannot make album in the photostream) which is supported by flickr.. need your help

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM

I don't know how you think Flickr works, but you can't add a photo to anything in Flickr (a group, a photoset or a gallery) without it already being uploaded to Flickr. Uploading it to Flickr automatically adds it to the photostream of the person who uploaded it - you can't NOT upload a photo to your photostream.

Secondly - you keep saying 'album' like it is something different from a photoset. There is no such thing as an album on Flickr - so I don't know what you mean there either.

Sam